Prayer as a Way of
Life with Sis. Cristy and
Bro. Rolly Custodio
Triple A Prayer
'At
that time men began to call on the name of the Lord.' Genesis 4:26
Today’s Wisdom
The
first mention of prayer in the Bible is: 'At that time men began to call on the
name of the Lord.' So, how often do you 'call on the name of the Lord'? Only
when you're in trouble? Or when you're in church? Occasionally? Never? You say,
'But I don't know how to pray.' Try a triple-A prayer:
1)
Adore. You build intimacy in a relationship by focusing on the other person. So
change your prayer pattern; get up tomorrow morning and ask, 'Lord, is there
anything I can do for You today?'
2) Ask. Most of the time God's will is already revealed in His Word, so read it! When you know you are praying scripturally-you pray with confidence. And use your faith. God's greatest desire is to be believed-in spite of the circumstances, your feelings, and all opinions to the contrary. Jesus said, 'Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours' (Mark 11:24 NIV).
3) Accept. God told the prophet Habakkuk, 'The vision is yet for an appointed time... Though it tarries, wait for it' (Habakkuk 2:3 NKJV). God understands your sense of urgency, but He always works in your best interests. His willingness to answer your prayer is never in question when you pray according to His will (1John 5:14).
But His answer is determined by the condition of your heart and your readiness to handle what He wants to give you. So instead of pestering Him like a child, grow up; say, 'Lord, You promised it, I believe it, and that settles it!'
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father thank you for reminding us to pray always. Even we can’t see the answer yet in our prayer request but You oh Lord has promised in your Word that If we trust and believe in you We will see miracles. Lord empowers me to make prayer to be my habit and become my character so that I can pray always and intercede for others to meet their needs for your glory. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Prayer for Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is the God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow your faith in God please do this consistently starting today;1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting and Bible Study and serve God first place with your talent and money 5. Witness Jesus to others that they maybe saved too.
Follow me in:


No comments:
Post a Comment