Tuesday, 31 December 2013
Prayer as a Way of Life with Sis. Cristy and Bro. Rolly Custodio
MAKE PRAYER A HABIT (Part-3)
God has surely listened and has heard my prayer.’PSALM 66:19
Today’s Devotion
he Psalmist wrote: ‘If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened; but God has surely listened and has heard my prayer’ (vv. 18-19). The character flaws you are working on, and your tendency to stumble from time to time, don’t disqualify you from God’s blessing. The sin you ‘cherish’ does that. In prayer the first thing God will want to talk to you about is usually the last thing you want to talk to Him about—namely, the sin you don’t want to let go of. It will actually keep you from the place of prayer. When Adam sinned he hid from God, saying, ‘I heard Your voice…and I was afraid because I was naked...’ (Genesis 3:10 NKJV). Billy Graham said: ‘The Christian should have an appetite for prayer. He should want to pray. One does not have to force food upon a healthy child. Exercise, good circulation, health and labour demand food for sustenance. So it is with those who are spiritually healthy. They have an appetite for the Word of God and for prayer. A little girl committed a certain offence and when her mother discovered it she began to question her daughter. Immediately the child lost her smile and a cloud darkened her face as she said, “Mother, I don’t feel like talking.” So it is with us when our fellowship with God is broken by sin in our lives. We do not feel like talking to Him.’ So, if you don’t feel like praying today, it’s probably a good indication that you need to.
Parallel Verses: Genesis 50, Haggai 1-2, Matthew 2:16-23, Psalm 139:13-24, Proverbs 31:28-29
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father thank you for your Word today. Lord, I come before you with a humble heart. Lord thank you for instructing us to pray always and find a place where we comfortable in communicating with you. Lord thank you because you will not allow the enemies or the lions to swallow us but you will control their mouth and any enemies will no harm us but you will destroy them and as you have said Lord that we will only see our enemies in front of our table how you would destroy them. Lord thank you for faithfulness to us and strengthen us lord to make prayer as our habit so that all the time we have protection in our family, job, and all the surrounding. Lord empowers us to serve to you in the ministry of or your glory. In Jesus Name, Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.
Follow me in:
http://invest2makewealth.blogspot.com
Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is a daily admission of one's weakness. In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart. The Purpose of this site is to teach you about the subject of prayer, how to pray and connect with Him in order for you to get an answered prayers.'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know' (Jeremiah 33:3 NKJV). Welcome to our blog!
Monday, December 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment