Friday, 13 Dec. 2013
Prayer Intercessor's Blog with Sis. Cristy and Bro. Rolly Custodio
Prayer (Part-2)
'Your Father in heaven [will] give good gifts to those who ask.' Matthew 7:11
Today’s Devotion
Phillips Brooks said, 'Pray the largest prayers. You cannot think of a prayer so large that God, in answering it, will not wish you had made it larger.' When we love our children we want to be generous with them. And that's how God feels about us: 'If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him' (v. 11 NIV). Some of us have difficulty accepting the gifts God gives us, particularly material things. One lady said, 'I distinctly remember feeling God must have had His wires crossed. Why would He do that for me? In fact I felt guilty, as if I'd somehow acquired something God didn't really want me to have.' Think how cruel the following words would sound if they represented your attitude as a parent: 'I'm too busy. I don't want to hear about your lost bike or your school problem. Don't bother me with your personal requests. I'll take care of everybody else but you. If you love me you'll survive on bread and water. Sure, I'm rich, but why would I give you anything-back off!' Good parents don't talk like that! They want only the best for their children. So, take a good parent's feeling for their child, multiply it exponentially, and you'll only begin to understand how God feels about you. Nobody's voice sounds sweeter to Him than yours. Nothing in the world keeps Him from directing His full attention to your requests. So come to Him in prayer.
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father thank you for giving me life and adopt me as your Child. I ask you Lord today to meet my needs so that I can expressly share this to others too. Lord teaches me to always lean and trust you. And Lord I believe that you are my parents in heaven who does not withhold every good thing to those who walk uprightly. I ask you Lord to bless me the works of my hand so that I can bless others too. Lord strengthens me to communicate always with you all my needs. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Prayer for Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is the God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow your faith in God please do this consistently starting today;1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting and Bible Study and serve God first place with your talent and money 5. Witness Jesus to others that they maybe saved too.
Follow me in:
https://twitter.com/CmaChristy
http://facebook.com/rollycustodioministries
http://youtube.com/cristycustodio
http://prayerintercessors.blogspot.com
http://wordofhopefor2day.blogspot.com
http://invest2makewealth.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment