Friday, 14 Feb.
2014
Prayer as a Way of
Life by Sis. Cristy and Bro. Rolly Custodio
DETERMINE TO GO THROUGH THE
STORMS WITH GOD
‘A righteous person
may fall… but he gets up again’ Proverbs 24:16 GWT
Paganini
is widely considered to be the greatest violinist of all time. A story goes
that once, playing a concerto, he snapped a string. The audience was devastated
as this meant a waste of their evening. Not to be defeated though, Paganini
played on, using the three remaining strings. And such was his determination he
ended up violently breaking a second string. The audience accepted that alas,
the night’s showcase was done with. But Paganini played on, and just as the
piece of music was reaching a climax – the violin was reduced to one sole
string. Not to be crushed, the maestro played the final bars with one string,
before taking a bow and uttering the famous words, ‘Paganini… and one string!’
Everybody
gets knocked down in life. You’ll have your days when your strings are
snapping. The question is, will you play on? Not in a grim, gritting your teeth
and getting on with it way – if you’re a Christian, you can know that God has
forgiven your every trip and fall – so the important thing now is simply that
you get back up, brush off shame, and know that your Heavenly Father looks you
straight in the eyes without embarrassment. The key to character is not how
often you fail but how you respond to it. Do you re-center your life around
God, or cover your face in pride?
Life
Application:
Memorize this verse
and apply it to your failures (we all have them): ‘My grace is all you need. My
power works best in weakness’ (2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT).
Heavenly
Father thank you for your powerful Word today. Lord thank you for giving me
determination than no others can do. Lord empowers me to continue to serve you
and my family with determination to go through any adversity, storms and trials
that I may walk blameless and ready to meet every need of those who are needed
my support. Lord allow me to understand your Word and what I am doing now for I
do believe that I am working in my company not as I work for men but as I work
for you. Lord strengthens me that I may get back up every time I fall down and anoint
me to continue and go on in my life and carry the ministries that you want me
to complete for your glory, In Jesus Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of
all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior
Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now
saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus
you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God.
In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting
today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services
Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God
first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness
Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.
Follow me in:


No comments:
Post a Comment