Thursday, 13 March 2014
PRAYER as a Way of Life by Sis. Cristy and Bro.
Rolly Custodio
CAST YOUR CARE ON HIM
‘…The Lord…has given rest to His people…’ 1 Kings 8:56 NIV
Today’s Insight
Live for today, and put tomorrow into God’s hands.
Begin to eliminate the words ‘what if’ from your vocabulary. God will always be
one step ahead of you. ‘The Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be
with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed’ (Deuteronomy 31:8 NKJV).
The reason God is called the ‘Alpha and Omega’ in
Scripture is because He not only initiates the starting point of your spiritual
journey, He has arranged every step of it according with His will. He says to
you: ‘I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good
and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope…when you pray, I will
listen…I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes’ (Jeremiah 29:11-14 NLT).
If you’re fearful of the future, check with the
past. ‘Blessed be the Lord, who has given rest to His people…according to all
that He promised. There has not failed one word of all…He promised’ (1 Kings
8:56 NKJV). You will
never conquer your worries entirely, for worries, just like weaknesses and
character flaws, draw you closer to God and keep you dependent on Him.
For forty years in the wilderness the Israelites
never missed a meal. God delivered it to the door of each of their tents daily.
And He will provide for you too. As Bradford Torrey wrote: ‘Not so in haste, my
heart! Have faith in God, and wait; although He lingers long, He never comes
too late.’
Parallel verses: Nahum 1-3, Luke 9:1-17, Psa 14, Pro 19:1-4
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today.
Lord thank you for reminding me that I should not sell my own integrity but as
you have said in your Word that our integrity or good name is better than
silver and gold. Lord thank you for putting us in a right direction because I
believe that if I maintain my integrity I will not afraid of every political
institution or enemies who will trying or persuade us to compromise. Lord
anoints me that I can be able to live with your commandment or principles which
are written in the Bible that I may not sin against you for your glory In
Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal
Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God
please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible
Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible
Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents
and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal
Life also.
Follow me in:


No comments:
Post a Comment