Tuesday, March 18, 2014

CONSULT AND THINK 100x BEFORE MAKING FINAL DECISION

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

PRAYER as a Way of Life by Sis. Cristy and Bro. Rolly Custodio

 CONSULT AND THINK 100x BEFORE MAKING FINAL DECISION

‘… I have set before you life and death… choose life…’ Deuteronomy 30:19 NIV

Today’s Insight

Have you ever noticed this: in just about every film you will see, the action only really starts happening once the main character has some epiphany or sudden personal revelation? Doesn’t matter if it’s Tony Stark, James T Kirk, Clark Kent or Mia Thermopolis in The Princess Diaries – it’s only when the character in question gets to the end of their tether, seriously mucks things up or finds themselves alone that they actively choose to get things together and sort their lives out so that things actually change. Characters are defined by their choices. So are you.

So what choices have you made? Do you find yourself all-too-often choosing the easy option? Or do you decide to decide later?… The life you have been given is too precious to spend just assuming things will turn out alright if you just coast along. It doesn’t matter if you never match Clark Kent’s latest heroic adventure, what does matter is that the choices you make bring you closer to God and help you rather than hinder you in your journey with Him.

Choosing to spend a few minutes with God and to say yes to Him when you come up against decisions can have a far more positively profound impact than you may realize! Choosing to say yes to follow Jesus can often seem like the hardest thing on the planet, but the rewards are out of this world.

Application: Consider the choices you made yesterday – did they bring you closer to God, did they leave you sitting still or, worse, did they push you away from Jesus?

Parallel verses: 2 Kings 16:1 – 18:16, Matt 21:23-32, Ps 26, Pro 7:26-27

Today’s Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today. Lord thank you for this insight today for I believe that before I make decision I should have to consult Godly men and especially you as the Bible says For there are many Godly Counselors the Plan succeed likewise you said Lord If anyone lack wisdom ask the Lord and He is not selfish that He can’t give to you the wisdom that you need for your finest decision. Lord thank you for your encourage that when I make a decision I will include you Lord in my decision or in my plans on how to response to my life’s quest. Lord empowers to love your Word that I may consult your Word so that I could not mistake and live according to your will for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!

Prayer for Salvation                  

Lord I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16 that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life. Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3. Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances 5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.

Follow me in:

http://rollycustodio.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment