Thursday, 27 March 2014
PRAYER as a Way of Life by Sis. Cristy and
Bro. Rolly Custodio
CONFUSED OR WORRIED? YOUR FIRST THING TO DO IS PRAY!
‘…Take the yoke I give you. Put it on your
shoulders and learn from Me…’Matthew 11:29 CEV
Today’s Devotion
Are you worried today? If you are, begin to pray
these words until they take root in your faith, and become fixed attitude
towards God! This prayer brings results!
“Father, You told me not to fear, for You are with
me. You will strengthen me, You will help me, and You will uphold me with the
right hand of Your righteousness. You said that those who rise up against me
will be confounded (Isaiah 41:10-11). You also said that no evil would befall
me, neither would any plaque come near my dwelling, for You have given Your angels
charge over me to keep me in all my ways (Psalm 91:10-11). You declared that when
I walk through the rivers of difficulty, You won’t let me down. When I walk
through the fires of oppression, I will not be burned, for You are the Lord my
God (See Isaiah 43:2-3).
“You said that no weapon that is formed against me
will prosper and that You will silence every tongue that rises against me in judgement
because I am Your servant (see Isaiah 54:17). You promised that I ask anything according
to Your will, You would hear me and that I could have it (1John5:14-15). You
said I am blessed when I go out and blessed when I come in (see Deuteronomy
28:6). You told me to cast all y cares on You, and You would take care of me
(see 1Peter5:7).”
Application: “These are Your Words and I thank You for bringing
them to pass in my life. You said it! I believe it! And that settles it! Amen”
Today’s Prayer
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word today.
Lord thank you for teaching me this powerful prayer reminding your promise Lord
that it will come to pass. Lord thank you that you have your Word to hold on
and to trust on while we are facing difficulty. Lord empowers me by your Word
so that I would not be feared against my enemy because you back up your Word.
As the Bible says Lord that your Word will not return to you empty but it will
accomplished of what purposely plan. Lord teaches me to walk by faith and not
by sight for your glory In Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Prayer for Salvation
Lord
I admit I am a sinner I repent of all my sins and I receive you into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior Amen. If you mean that prayer above from the
bottom of your heart you are now saved. It is God’s Word promise in John 3:16
that if you trust His Son Jesus you will not die but you will have Eternal Life.
Welcome to the family of God. In order to grow in your faith with God please do
these consistently starting today; 1. Pray always 2. Read your Bible Daily 3.
Attend Church Services Regularly 4. Attend Prayer Meeting, Bible Study, Church
Seminars and make God first place in your life with your talents and finances
5. Lastly, witness Jesus to others that they may receive Eternal Life also.
Follow me in:
http://rollycustodio.wordpress.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment